Do you have those days, or weeks, or months where you remind yourself of something you need to get done, but then the days seem to fly by and you never get to it?
Well it’s been that way for about four months here! It’s not that there hasn’t been anything going on worth documenting, it’s just that it seems that there is always something going on, or that it’s so nice when there is nothing going on I just don’t seem to get it all done.
So here are the highlights and I plan to start working on all the details. (Can you have a New Year’s Resolution in August?)
- I ran a second half marathon in March.
- I baked a lot after that.
- My kiddos finished their Freshman year of high school.
- I went to Mexico.
- My family went to Orlando.
- I had a little surgery.
- I started training for Marathon #5!
- School has started again and after a slow few months on the baking front things are picking up again.
It looks so small when you list it all like that, but it has been a fun, stressful, busy few months.
I will start working on the details!