Lets start with the numbers.
- 851, the numbers of miles I ran this year. (Not bad considering I had to take three months off.)
- 117.3, the numbers of miles I spent on my bike. This does not include the countless spin classes I did in my three month running hiatus.
- 11.6, the miles spent in the pool. I'm going to have to increase this and the miles on the bike in 2013.
- 2 half marathons
- 3 5ks
- 1 sprint triathlon
- 1 Olympic distance triathlon
- 1 Ragnar Relay (30, the approximate number of hours spent in relay van)
- 3, the number of races I had paid for and missed due to injury
- 1 tibial stress fracture
- 1 fall that resulted in a ruined run
I also got to go back to Virginia with my sisters and kiddos to visit my aunts. We also took the girls on a week long Disney cruise. I hope we can take another cruise some day.
Josh and I got to spend a weekend celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary, and my babies turned 12 and started 7th grade. In all it was a great year, and I have big plans for 2013.