Friday, February 5, 2010


Well, it's official, I need to have surgery on my left knee now. It is scheduled for February 15th, which is just over a week away! Funny, I think I am more nervous this time, maybe ignorance was bliss last time. Dr. Hines thinks that if we do it now that I should be good to be running by the summer, so my whole year won't be a disappointment.

For now, now half in March, too bad I already paid that $45 registration, and now relay in the Memorial in April. I am bummed more about the relay because it was gonna be so fun. Oh well, there is always next year.

It is hard to not be depressed about the whole situation though. Recover is not going to be easy and it'll be like I am starting from scratch and not working my butt off for the last year to get into good enough shape for everything I have been doing. According to Dr. Hines, I am young, and since I am going to live to be 100 I should go ahead and get this taken care of now.

We are still waiting to hear from the vet on Lucy's tests they ran on Wednesday. Sadly, we might have some tough decisions to make about her. I am hoping they call me today with her results.

No comments:

Post a Comment