Friday, October 15, 2010

The First Step is Admitting You Have a Problem...

Okay, I can admit it.  I am a recipe junkie.  I love finding new recipes, especially new cupcake recipes. 

It is a rare day that I don't have at least one new recipe to print and take home with me.  I don't know if it'll be possible for me to ever even make everything I have so far.  Today I found this one for Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls.  Are you kidding me?  They look delicious!  I am a huge pumpkin fan, and even found 11 cans of canned pumpkin at Target this week.  (Yes, I bought all 11 cans, which is probably a little selfish, but I can't help it.)  You never know when the next pumpkin shortage will be and I can't be caught without any.

I love food blogs too.  Which is where I find most of my recipes.  It is a good thing I have co-workers willing to try my baked goods, and a husband that is willing to eat all the new vegetarian recipes I've found. 

So for now, I am a recovering iTunes junkie who has traded her music downloads for printed recipes.  I figure this is better, since all the recipes are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment