Monday, January 30, 2012

New Things; Week Three

I didn’t make this new thing, instead we went to Cool Greens for dinner.

It was a little disappointing that Carson didn’t want to try anything on the menu.  We had to stop at Subway on the way home to get her something to eat.

I got a couple of pictures of what Camy and I had to eat.

 009

tree hugger
baby spinach, marinated tofu, edamame, pickled
onion, mandarin oranges, crimini mushrooms,
pumpkin seeds, tomato, orange & basil vinaigrette

010

formaggio
tomato sauce, smoky cheddar, monterey jack,
parmesan cheese

I didn’t get a picture of Josh’s meal.

the bahamian jerk
mixed greens, roasted chicken, jerk seasoning,
mango salsa, cumin black beans, bacon, lime-
jalapeno vinaigrette

It was nice to have a meal that was so fresh and full of so many good things.  It was a little expensive even though only three of us ate.  I would love to go back and try something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment