There was a little re-branding, with my new name and logo. It was not easy coming up with my new name, Sugar Shenanigans, I really feel like I have grown into my new name. (Plus I LOVE the word shenanigans.)
We have slowly turned out breakfast nook into my baking area.
I now own two Kitchen aid mixers.
I am the proud owner of a bun rack. Really, it makes me laugh every time I say it. I wonder if that will wear off.
These are just a few the Shenanigans of 2014...
- Olaf/Frozen cookies for Avery
- Sock Monkey cookies, I am sad I didn't make these for Carson when she was younger.
- Love and Dragon Flies for Dan & Judy's anniversary
- Ice Cream and Cupcakes
- Flowers, and the first cookies I sent in the mail.
- Ladybugs, Cows and love.
- Pokemon for my girls' birthday.
- Dr. Seuss cookies, I can't wait to make more of these.
- Peeps! Way better than actual Peeps, in my opinion.
- Superhero cookies for a 3-year-old's birthday
- More love cookies for an engagement party.
- Christmas, Christmas, Christmas!
- Angels and gold starts. I really love these angels.
- Arkansas cookies, I love the hog cookies. I made OU, OSU and WVU cookies too.
- Elf on a Shelf. My kids missed the whole elf on the shelf craze, and I was nervous about these cookies, but they turned out great.
- Thanksgiving. Love the turkeys made with flower cookie cutters.
- Music theme cookies.
- Pigeon cookies, my kids are too old for this character, but I hear the books are very popular. These cookies were a big hit with the kindergarten class.
There have also been a few cakes and cupcakes sprinkled in here and there.
German chocolate cake for my father-in-law's birthday. Seriously, I think I used up every dish in my kitchen with this one.
Dark chocolate nutella cake for my mother-in-law's birthday. (I see a theme developing here.)
I have tried out some new things this year. I aspire to make macaroons. I did make one batch and I think they turned out good.
I think the theme is chocolate and not in-laws.
It's been a year full of baking, and I hope that 2015 brings even more.