Sunday, August 12, 2012

Birthday Celebrating Begins...

My babies were born on August 10, 2000. They aren't babies anymore. We celebrated their 12th birthday this weekend. It turned into a four day celebration. It started on Thursday when their Gammy came down and took them back to school shopping.

It's always nice to have a last minute lunch with this group. Plus we meet at Pepperoni Grill in Penn Square Mall. When we lived in north OKC Josh and I used to eat there all the time.
Later that afternoon,mthe girls came and hung out with me at work for a little bit.
I posted this pic on Facebook and a friend of mine thought Carson was holding a tazer. I think Cam (she doesn't want to be called Camy anymore) is way too cool to have her mom take her picture now.

Then before we knew it, it was Friday and my babies were twelve.

First picture as twelve-year-olds, it was not easy getting them to smile, or pretend to smile for this one.
Next up, the water park...

No comments:

Post a Comment