Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 2, 2011

So for day two I don't want to talk about my girls together I thought I would go one at a time. The problem is picking one to go first. I guess since I said yesterday this is in no particular order it doesn't really matter. I am thankful for both my girls.

I'll start with Camy since she was my baby girl A when they were born.

Camy is such a bright girl, she is very shy though. I wish she could be a little more outgoing but she will get there. I love that she has become quite the swimmer in the last year and a half. Maybe there is a competitive swim team in her future.

I almost hate that everything seems so easy for her,I worry that it will make life harder for her in the future. She is learning that not everything will be easy and sometimes it's hard to watch.

She seems to be growing up so fast and I wish I could just freeze time and keep her as innocent as she is today. She has already started borrowing clothes and she can even wear my shoes. I think we may have some arguments in our future.

For now she is my girl that aspires to run with me and she doesn't seem afraid to try new things. She does prefer to not go it alone, maybe it's the twin in her. She seems interested in church and I am glad that she has friends to do that with.

When she was little when she was upset she would throw herself on the floor like a limp noodle, she does some version of that when she gets upset now. A little less laying on the floor and crying but she still gets that point across.

I am very excited to see the woman she will grow into even of I want her to stay the little girl she hasn't been for a while now. I hope she will always be close with her sister and remember that she is her own person who just happens to be a twin. I am very thankful to have her in my like and can't imagine my life without her.

No comments:

Post a Comment