Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday...

So my babies turned nine yesterday. NINE! Where have these last nine years gone that they could possibly be that old? Crazy. Cars woke up and the first thing she said yesterday was, I'm a nine-year-old girl today! Gotta love that that is what can make a kid so happy. They were very excited about the Simply Shabby Chic blankets we got them from Target. They are so soft.

So I finished my biggest knitting project to date on Sunday night. It's a baby blanket and it's really snuggly! I can't wait to give it away! Now I'm working on a scarf for Jana, it seems so small in comparison!

So I am back on the workout train. I swam yesterday morning and had my lunch-time yoga that was awesome. Today it was boot camp and my arms are like jello today. I think I'm gonna be hurting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment