Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chicken and Dumplings...

Okay, I made the best dish for dinner last night.

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/recipe.php?recipeId=1173

It was so yummy, with the sweet potatoes and carrots. I just did two chicken breasts and boiled them in vegetable stock and then used the remainder to make the rest, and I skipped the Swiss chard. There was no oil or butter in this recipe! It didn't take too long, and I had lots left over for lunch today. I should have put a little more milk in the dumplings but they were still very tastey!

I have triathlon training tonight. We are going to bike and run. Lord help me. I went to go swim this morning and they pool was closed for lightening! Whatever, in all my years on the high school swim team, never once did Kevin ever say, "There's lightening in the area, we better call it a day!" I have to decide if I am going to do trekking tomorrow or if I want to go swim to get ready for the Moore War 5K on Saturday. Decisions, decisions.

I started a new knitting project last night. I am officially doing a shape other than a square or rectangle. We'll see how this hat turns out, but I think it's gonna be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment