Monday, February 6, 2012

Making Baby Gifts…

Technorati Tags:

I learned how to crochet a few years ago.  The daughters of the CEO of the company I work for own a yarn shop.  At one of our company picnics we could learn how to knit a scarf.  I didn’t really spend much time working on it and about a year later the girls’ girl scout troop went to the yarn store to learn how to knit.  I volunteered to go and knitting just took off for me.

About a year ago I decided that I wanted to learn how to crochet.  I knew how when I was a kid, but hadn’t done it in years.  It is amazing what you can learn on youtube.

It seems like everyone is pregnant lately. 

My cousin Greg and his wife Tabatha had a baby two weeks ago.  I found the cutest pattern for a blanket and a hat with a sock monkey theme that I made and sent to them.  I got a picture of Landon with is new blanket and hat.

002

I think he will have to grow into the hat a bit, but he looks so cute!

My friend Kendra is pregnant.

433This is us at the Norman Conquest bike ride last summer, pre baby.

I decided that the pattern I made for Greg and Tabatha was a good one so I made another version of it for Kendra.

023024

I have another one to make for my friend Tara.  I am so excited that she is having a baby girl so instead of blue it’ll be pink, of course.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment