Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I Am Completely Addicted...

My name is Becky and I am a television junkie. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right? It seems like most of the television shows I like end up being cancelled. Seems its not just me.

This weekend Josh and I discovered a new show.

Have you seen this show? It is amazing.

It seems like every episode has a new surprise. We had a marathon viewing session on Sunday. The girls watched a little bit but lost interest, Josh and I are addicted.

Here are a few of the highlights so far:

  • When Rick runs into Glenn the first time and Glenn says "Not dead!"
  • Sophia is a walker.
  • Amy gets attacked.
  • Rick wakes up in the hospital.
  • Glenn gets lowered into the well.
I like that its not all at night, makes it less scary for me. I will admit to being a little weirded out when I backed out of the garage at 5 am yesterday morning. I will admit to being a little afraid of the dark.

It's nice to be fan of a show in its third season, less likely to be cancelled. If you aren't watching, you should be. You won't regret it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment