Tuesday, July 21, 2009

And They are Off, Again...

So my kiddos got home very late on Sunday night. They hit something in the road on Saturday afternoon and busted a hole in my aunt's gas tank, spent three hours on the side of the road waiting for the wrecker, and then had to wait for my brother-in-law to drive 100 miles out of the way of the hotel to pick them up. Sunday morning they had to drive another 80 miles round trip to pick up the rental car that my aunts used to take my nieces back to West Virginia. It was a very long weekend for them.

After sleeping in yesterday, hanging out with their Gammy and a Girl Scout pool party last night, they were on the road to Tulsa this morning at about 11. They are quite the little travelers!

I got in the pool and swam on Saturday. Just a mile, but it felt pretty good. I did the preliminary test for the newest boot camp. I ran my 1.5 miles in 14:52, did 32 sit-ups in a minute, 20 regular push-ups in a minute, 30 bicep curls in a minute, discovered that I am less flexible than I thought, and that I cannot do a pull-up. I am hoping for some improvement over the next five weeks.

I've got triathlon training tonight, sprints this time. Should be interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment