Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Running...

So I had my first group workout for the triathlon last night. We ran for almost 40 minutes on the treadmill on account of the fact that it is about a billion degrees in Oklahoma this week. I did pretty good, I ran 3.4 miles total and that was with bumping up my speed at the end to a 6.2 to finish it off.

Thursday we get to do work on the stationary bike. I slept in again this morning, still weird, and all I am doing is a yoga class at lunch.

Hair cut and color tonight, yeah!

Still haven't talked to the kiddos, guess they are having too much fun to be concerned with ole mom! Didn't get ahold of anyone last night. Rocky is beside himself with saddness, he can't figure out where his girls are. I let him in their room this morning and he jumped up on Camy's bed and began sucking on the fleece blanket on her bed. Crazy dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment