Thursday, September 2, 2010

Random Pics...

In April we loaded up the girls and drove to Sulphur, OK for a night of camping.  I didn't camp, on account of the fact that I had a 5K to run the next day, but I did load up and drive down. 

I have had two pics from that trip on my desktop as my background for a while, and I just love them.

I just love this picture.  Camy, Paige, Zoey, Carson and Caeli, they all look like they are having so much fun.  The water was way too cold for a normal human, or adult, to get in, but the kids all wanted to play around in it.





I believe this was the next morning, when they did actually get into the water, again it was too cold.  Although, this looks bad since my daughter has on the same clothes that she had on in the previous picture even though it was the next day.  Go figure.  So here we have Camy, Caeli, Dan, Paige and Hailey.





No comments:

Post a Comment