Thursday, October 18, 2012

Disney Cruise, Day 3...

In case you missed days one and two...

Instead of going to the buffet for breakfast we went to the Mickey breakfast. It was in the same restaurant we will eat dinner in tonight, while we were eating we got to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Pluto and Chip & Dale. They came by each table and posed for pictures and signed autographs.

Since I didn't get up to run before breakfast, we headed to deck 4 after breakfast. Josh and the girls tried shuffleboard for about 30 seconds and then just relaxed while I got in three miles. It was a little more crowded today, and was pretty warm but I got them in in under 26 minutes.

Afterwards, while I was relaxing and trying to cool down, Josh and the girls headed to the pool. I got showered and headed up to meet them. They said the water was freezing so we hung out on deck 10 enjoying the sun for a little bit.

We went down to a button making class and got to see a bunch of dolphins swimming along side the boat. They didn't sit still for pictures very well.

Xxx

Then, because it had been almost 4 hours since our last meal, we headed to the buffet for lunch. When we get home I'm not sure ill survive going back to meals without dessert. Nap time followed and I headed off to get my massage.

After one of the best massages I've ever had, followed by a really hard sell, I was done in the spa. I just don't have $60 to spend on shower gel that they say will prevent sore muscles.

I meet up with Josh and the girls and helped Camy beat Josh at chess. Dinner was in the same restaurant we had breakfast.

Before we went to see Magic Dave, we stopped in and watched a little Who Wants to be a Mousekateer. Magic Dave was really funny, in a kid friendly way. I guess he had an adult show the night before and it made Josh and I sad we missed it.

It was a great second full day at sea. We called it an early night and were very excited to see land again on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment