Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Pre Vacation WIAW...

I have been seriously slacking when it comes to the blog lately. It is not there hasn't been anything going on, it's just that the things going on haven't been blog appropriate. As things develop they might become appropriate, until then let's start with a little WIAW.

It has not been a very memorable week of eats, lots of same old thing.

I have become quite the Pinterest stalker lately. I have been pinning a bunch of yummy looking recipes and then not doinganything with them. Until last week, when I made Bubble Pizza. The family liked this one, we made part of it vegetarian friendly (Read: no pepperoni) and I made some zuchinni chips to go with mine.

My favorite yogurt is still this Chobani key lime, so good with the graham cracker and white chocolate chips.

I introduced the girls to my new favorite beverage at Starbucks. Iced green tea. I will not bore you with all of the pictures we took before we got one with all three cups in the picture.

With softball over, I feel like our evenings are getting back to normal. Just in time for vacation. After spin class on Monday I came home and made some rissoto that I topped with roasted veggies. Tuesday night was leftovers and for some reason I decided to top the rissoto and veggies with a fried egg. I don't eat fried eggs very often anymore, but every once in a while I can't resist. It might not look fabulous, but it was absolutly delicious.

I keep saying I am going to get back on track, but I mean it this time. There is still some interesting things happening in these final days of June, so check back to see what happens.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment