Thursday, May 31, 2012

May Foodie Penpals...

So this is my third month participating in the Foodie Penpals, and I have just loved everything I've gotten so far.  This month I got a box from Rebecca @ Changing Us.

Hello there, box of yummy goodness.
These are a few of my favorite things.

I'm not sure how she knew about my chocolate addiction, but this box was full of the perfect amount of chocolate for me.  Note to self, stop opening the boxes in front of the children so I won't have so keep sharing the yummy stuff inside.  The milk chocolate truffles were amazing, I could have eaten the entire box in one sitting, but I did not.  The best part is they all came from my favorite store, Target, so I can pick these things up whenever I want.  Now that I think about it, that might not be a good thing.

I am so excited about this honey, and it's in a collectible glass.  I'd say that's a win-win situation.  I love honey, it use it to make my homemade granola, or as a part of my pre, post or during workout fuel. 

Peanut butter and honey on whole wheat toast to fuel the end of my super-sized Memorial Day workout.

I also got popcorn and instructions to make popcorn in a brown paper bag instead of buying the microwave popcorn.  Genius idea!  I think people already know about this, but I did not.  No pictures of the popcorn yet, but I'll have to post some soon.  Camy was a little jealous since she's not supposed to eat popcorn with her braces.  I told her she's only got about 28 months to go.  She didn't find any humor in that.

Thanks for the goodies Rebecca!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your package! I totally forgot about the honey actually. I hope you enjoy the popcorn when you do make it!

    ReplyDelete