Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bedlam, Ear Infections and a Pedicure...

#RWrunstreak day six. I got in a mile while my frittata was in the oven this morning. It was a little hard into the wind going out but coming back was a little easier. 8:47 pace.

Yesterday was Josh's birthday. The girls and I picked up some summer sausage and cheese from the Hickory Farms kiosk at the mall when we shopped on Friday. I know what you are thinking, best wife ever, right? Well, he hit up the Polo Outlet earlier this week and we got him a ticket tithe Bedlam game yesterday.

We had originally planned on tailgating and having people over to watch the game, but on Friday he was really wanting to go to the game as our plans started to fall through. Even though the girls are old enough to stay home alone, I just feel bad leaving them for the entire day on the weekends. We decided Josh would go to the game and I would stay home.

After sleeping in a bit I got up for a solo run. I ended up going six miles and felt pretty good. Josh had headed out for tailgating and I discovered that Carson was not feeling well. She said she had been up all night with her ear hurting. I felt horrible. We had a long talk later about waking us up if you are hurting in the middle of the night.

I got cleaned up and we headed over to urgent care. Poor girl, she has two ear infections. She was quite the trooper. We decided on the way to Target to get her prescription and some groceries to hit up Ulta and see about a new nail polish. The new 007 line is awesome. I picked up two shades.

By the time we finished our errands and were headed home, Carson was worn out. This happened about 30 seconds after we got in the car.

We got home and she took a really long nap. I watched the bedlam game and turned my toes from this...

To this...

I think this color is You Only Live Twice. I am a big fan of nail polish that is dark enough to cover up bruised toenails. This color did that perfectly. I got rid of my scary toes, did my nails and the Sooners won in overtime.

Carson felt much better after she had her nap, Camy hung out with me for a while and Josh got home early from the birthday festivities. In all it turned out to be a pretty good day, aside from the ear pain.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment