Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A Bit of Randomness...

I thought I would share a little bit about me that you might not know.

  • My first blog post was on March 29, 2009
  • I was born in West Virginia when my mom was visiting her sisters. I think she was about 34 weeks pregnant and she had no idea she was having twins.
  • I didn't start running until I was 35. I had run a couple of 5k races before that but I could barely run three miles without stopping.
  • I do not have a green thumb. We have two plants in our house. One is an ivy that no longer has leaves, the other is a cactus that has only survived as long as it has because it doesn't need watered regularly.
  • I collect salt and pepper shakers. My first set are pink flamingos circa 1982 that my MIL bought me.
  • I don't regularly watch the local news. I always say that if its important Jon Stewart will tell me about it on The Daily Show.
  • I do not like putting up Christmas decorations. I like putting them away after Christmas even less.
  • I have no tattoos and aside from my ears being pierced once I have no additional piercings.
  • I love to knit and I taught myself how to crochet by watching YouTube.
  • I am a big fan of dessert. Any time you come to my house you will almost always find homemade cookies.
  • My pantry might be out of bread or cheese but you can usually always find the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies.
  • I hate clutter. It doesn't seem to bother my daughters though. We usually keep their bedroom doors closed.
  • I am a morning person. Because of that it is about my bedtime.
How about you? Leave a comment and share something random about yourself.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment