Friday, July 6, 2012

I've Done Nothing All Week...

Or at least it seems like it. I feel like I've been very disconnected even though I have lots of things to talk about. Maybe even a few complaints.

I plan to get all caught up this weekend before my kiddos get home from their extended vacay.

Here's what I need to recap...

  • Our trip from Virginia to West Virginia, including an explanation on how it is it's own state.
  • A discussion on free range chicken and hurricanes not near the ocean.
  • Power outages and almost running out of gas.
  • How much work stinks after you've been off a week.
  • July 4th.
  • Running and feeling good and feeling like I'm dying.
Looks like it could be an interesting weekend.

 

Happy Friday! It is only mildly pathetic that we have no kiddos until Sunday and I am surfing the net on my iPad and Josh is watching golf on a Friday night. There just doesn't seem to be any movies out right now that I can't live without seeing.

No comments:

Post a Comment