Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Are We Gonna Rock n Roll?

Well today is the day. I am going to see Dr. Hines about my knee/leg issues. It has been a very long nine days of pain and no running and I'm hoping to get some answers today. I am hoping he's going to give me a solution that doesn't sound like "Don't run for x amount of time."

Sunday is the second race in my own personal race series that started with Cowtown and ends with the Memorial Marathon. I raised my $1,000 for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, paid for my hugely expensive registration, made my hotel reservation, and even have the perfect new outfit to wear. So today we find out if I get to Rock n Roll, or if I get to be the photographer for my friends that are uninjured and able to run.

I guess in about five hours I might have some answers.

***I am going to do a race recap of the Strides of March 5k from Sunday. I didn't run it but I know someone who did and I got my injured self out of bed to cheer her on.***

No comments:

Post a Comment