Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I Need a Break…

Tonight I did a Pilates class and then the 5:30 spin class.  I am tired.  I feel like I have been frantically working for the last six and a half weeks to make sure I can stay in the same shape I would be in if I had been running for all these weeks.  I am tired.
I have decided to take the rest of the week off.  I’ll go back to spin on Monday but I think this mini vacation from the Y will do me some good.  I still get to immerse myself in running.  We are having a pasta party at Kelsey’s on Friday so everyone running on Sunday can get some carb loading in.  I will be working the OK Runner booth at the race expo on Saturday.  I love expos.  I think I might have said that before.
I don’t know what my definite plan for race time on Sunday is but I’m still working on it.  I am so excited to go support Josh and our friends as they race on Sunday.
I think there is a little concern about the weather:
image    Not much of a temperature swing on Sunday, that’s for sure.  40% chance of rain kind of sucks, but this is Oklahoma and it’s probably too early to really tell.  For all we know it could be snowing by Sunday. 
Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment