Sunday, April 1, 2012

The Omni Hotel…

When we went to Dallas last weekend for the Rock n Roll half marathon, we decided it would be best to stay at the hotel that was connected to the convention center for the expo and right by where the start of the race was.

This put us at the Omni Hotel.  It wasn’t the cheapest hotel, but it was very nice and I can’t wait to have an excuse to stay there again.

IMG_0985Here is a shot of the room.

IMG_0986And the view from our room.  Not the most spectacular, but not too bad.

IMG_0988Right by the light switch was the place that you plugged the room key into so the power came on in the room.  Very green, and a little confusing for all us at first.

IMG_0989

This is my dream bathroom.  That little darker square in the mirror was a TV, seriously.  I would love to have the light up magnifying mirror that this bathroom had.

  IMG_0990 Of course there was a separate shower and bathtub.

IMG_0991 And the bathtub was big enough for me.  My only regret was that this was the only time I actually got in it.  An ice bath in this tub wouldn’t be half as bad.

IMG_1011 It was a rather long walk down the hall to our room.  We were at the very end.  Guess I should have let them know I was walking around all weekend in my boot.

The bed was even comfortable enough for me to get a good night’s sleep.  The fact that I wasn’t actually racing on Sunday might have contributed to that some too.

IMG_1003 It was impressive at night.

I so need to stay at this hotel again.  I wonder if I can make a reservation for next year’s race.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment