Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chocolate Sugar Cookies…

I saw a recipe for chocolate sugar cookies a while back and decided to give them a try yesterday.  I needed to practice designs for some wedding shower party favors I will be making next week so I thought I’d give this recipe a try.

chocolate sc 2 I think I’m going to mix the chocolate and regular sugar cookies, so this cookie will have a regular sugar cookie heart on it next time.

chocolate sc 3The cookie isn’t overly sweet so the frosting goes perfectly with it. I always love sprinkles.

chocolate sc This design isn’t what it will look like in the end, but I love how the B turned out this way.

My kiddos love the cookies and my other taste testers have had all positive reviews so far.  I love trying out a new recipe and having it turn out well the first time.  I will have more pictures of the finished packaged product once Kelsey puts that together for me.  It is nice to only worry about the baking and not having to worry about the other details.

No comments:

Post a Comment