Sunday, June 24, 2012

Things are Getting Interesting...

We made it to Nashville and we might be having some technical issues. Outside of Little Rock Jen noticed a strange noise coming from the front driver's side tire. You might remember Jen's car from last years trip to the beach. We had some technical issues then too.

So we got checked into the hotel and took the kids down to the pool.

We asked at the front desk for suggestions for a place to order pizza and they directed us to a great place that delivered. The very nice woman at the front even agreed to let us eat by the pool, which they don't allow normally, and we were able to feed the kids not in our hotel rooms.

After we drug the kids out of the pool and back to the rooms I got Camy, Carson, Hailey and Hannah situated to watch some tv I headed down to the fitness center to torture myself on the treadmill.

I don't know what it is about the treadmill but I can't seem to run on one without getting blisters on my feet. I did 4.4 miles in 45 minutes. In my mind I imagined I was running to Target and back. I even called Josh and got him to talk to me for a little bit so it was just like running with friends. I even caught the end of the Track & Field Olympic Trials and got to see the finals for the women's 100M. It made me very happy to be running even if it was on the treadmill.

I thought I was only sleeping with Camy last night, apparently Hannah had other ideas. She woke up at about 3am and said she was scared and wouldn't let me tell her no. She crawled in bed with Camy and I and helped hog the bed. Not such a good night sleep.

So now we are hanging out in the hotel waiting for Firestone to call us and tell us how long it'll take to fix Jen's car.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment