I am in the car with the youngest and oldest cousins. Karen and I have Haden, Hannah (aka Hurricane Hannah) and Paige. Ah, Paige she is one of a kind. She is the oldest cousin, I became an aunt because of her. She was the first baby Josh and I ever kept overnight. She is a teenager now and it is definitely interesting when she is around.
Quotes from the car with Paige...
- "Is that what happens when you spill paint in the garage?". This was after I showed her where I burnt my hand last weekend.
- This is not a quote but the entire conversation between her and Karen when Karen was trying to get her to start a movie was very entertaining. So much so that I opted to just listen rather than help.
- She told us that her mom told her she couldn't bring a blanket in the car. But two pillow pets were ok. (Apparently her mom has no recollection of this conversation.)
- "My brother gets the scardy farts."
- We are taking turns playing music from our phones and Paige is playing music by Flight of the Concords.
- Paige said she was gonna use the goldfish crackers as a training tool to get Haden to say mama.
We made it to Nashville and the trip just got more interesting. More on that later.