Thursday, March 21, 2013

Whatcha Readin'...

On a blog I recently started following, there was a post where you could vote for a book for the March Book Club. I have never really been a part of a book club. Technically, in college as an English Lit major I paid alot of money to be a part of a book club that gave me a little piece of paper that said B.A. {bachelor of arts or Bad Ass, take your pick} on it when I finished.

That book club was much more expensive than this one.

So I voted on one of the books, and honestly I can't remember which book I voted for. I checked back and the winner was The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.

I am very close to being done with the book, and all I can say is WOW! What an amazing book. I will do a longer post about the book when I am done. For now I would say, you must read this book. It'll make you laugh and cry. {Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion. Name that Movie.}

 

No comments:

Post a Comment