Wednesday, February 13, 2013

WIAW, Last Wednesday...

For my WIAW post this week, I am actually going to talk about what I ate last Wednesday.

I made spaghetti and packed my sauce full of veggies. Zucchini and mushrooms. Yum.

Because that was not enough veggies for me, I had to roast some broccoli and Brussels sprouts. I have been eating these veggies like candy lately.

Spaghetti with lots of veggies and veggie spiral pasta. Of course there was parmesan cheese because you can put that on anything that is considered Italian.

My pre long run fuel Friday night was sesame noodles and more of my favorite green veggies.

I had to include the picture of my take-out from O Asian Fusion on Saturday night when Josh took the girls to the Daddy Daughter Dance. I had the leftovers for lunch on Sunday.

I discovered this week another flavor of Frosted Mini Wheats that I love. Blueberry, and it goes perfect with a banana and some almond milk. The white chocolate chunk yogurt I had with it was pretty tasty too.

On the baking front, I got back in the kitchen. I made some Valentine themed rice krispy treats, with some sprinkles and white chocolate chips.

I also made som of my chocolate chip cookies, they are packed full of semi-sweet, dark chocolate, milk chocolate M&M's and pistachios.

I almost forgot! After my long run on Saturday, Josh and I were out running errands and I was starving. I was hungry for Arby's curly fries. I don't think I have had these in a few years and they tasted amazing!

That is the highlight of my eats for the week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment