Tuesday, January 1, 2013

365 Days of Blogging...

Would it even be possible for me to have 365 blog posts in 2013? A girl can dream can't she?

We were completely boring at the Craig house last night. The kiddos had some friends stay the night and Josh and I had a mini The Walking Dead season three marathon. You might recall that I love this show. I made it through three episodes and called it a night after the ball dropped in NYC.

Funny thing about watching three hours of zombies before bedtime and you might have a few zombie themed dreams during the night.

Is there any other way to start a new year than going for a long-ish run on January 1st? We decided to sleep in a little and meet at 9 am for 8-10 miles. It was cold out, temps in the 20s and wind chill about 18 degrees. 8 brutal miles in an hour and fourteen minutes.

I didn't feel bad, but it felt like a hard run.

Maybe I will take post run pictures all year? Although my friends might kill me.

2013 is gonna be a great year. 1,000 miles in 2013? I only have 992 to go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment