Friday, January 4, 2013

Free Yoga, A Run and Chocolate...

I <3 Lululemon.

They opened a showroom just down the street from my work and they have a free yoga class on Thursday nights. Different instructors each week means the class is always different, it fits right in with my goal of focusing more on yoga in 2013.

Tonight they had meditating and goal setting after the class.

During the meditation they had us focus on where our life would be in ten years. It actually freaked me out a bit and mde me feel a little sad. My girls will be 22 years old in ten years, all I could think was holy cow.

The process was to think where we wanted to be health/career/personal in ten years and then plan more recent goals in reverse. I have goals for 2013, but long term I have no idea where I want to be in ten years.

I plan to work on this.

I meet Ro, Abby and Laura this morning for a run. We planned to run five miles, first mile easy and the pick up the pace from there. My Garmin said it was five miles in just under 43 minutes. It was cold and humid but not windy, which was nice.

The four miles were between 8:15 and 8:30 pace and I had a hard time keep up, and while I didn't feel like I was going to die the entire time it definitely was a hard run.

I went ninja style with as many layers as possible.

I used the pony tail hole in the hood of my jacket. Not sure if it is a good look for me or not.

I am having a small problem with my shoes. I can't remember the last time I gasped a blister n this part of my foot. It was quite painful.

It was quite a boring day for food, but I did have some chocolate after lunch.

The chocolate and caramel was my favorite.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment