Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lazy Sunday...

I love Sundays. I love not having anything to do or anywhere to go.

I decided to start the day in a really exciting way, by cleaning out the freezer, refrigerator and the pantry. There comes a point when you just have to go through it all and get rid of things you don't need and organize the rest of it.

Then Josh and I decided to start watching season 2 of Downton Abbey. Season 3 has already started and our DVR is recording the new episodes, so we need to get caught up.

Such a good show. If you are not watching it then you are missing out.

I got Camy to get out of bed at about noon with promises of taking them to Cherry Berry for frozen yogurt. I got a Groupon last weekend and they have asked almost daily if we could go use it. We made a pit stop to drop off a care package for a sick friend.

The flu is bad news. What could be better than tomato soup and chocolate chip cookies? We did a drive by and I made Camy drop it off on their front porch. We are going to have to work on speed if I am ever going to take my kids toilet papering. Not that I would condone that sort of behavior, but by the time I was their age we had convinced some of our friends' moms to drive us around in the middle of the night to distribute toilet paper around town.

I am not lying when I say that this is the best place for frozen yogurt. There is a new place in Norman that I have not tried yet, but it is hard to change when you have found the best.

There was only mild moodiness in the car on the way there and on the way home. Whats better for moodiness than chocolate?

The rest of the day will involve, hot yoga, Once Upon A Time, and the Golden Globes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment