Monday, January 21, 2013

Manic Monday...

I got up early and was off to work before anyone else was up. The only benefit of having to work on a holiday is that traffic wasn't bad.

I looked at the calendar and had a mini freakout when I thought I only had three Saturdays left before Cowtown. It was brought to my attention that I have four Saturdays, so I can delay the freaking out for another week or so. What a relief. I fully intend to get registered this weekend.

I got home and decided I needed to do a little baking. Does it count as baking if I didn't actually turn the oven on? I found the recipe for Peanut Butter Cup Bars on the Brown Eyed Baker's website, I tried to include the link but my iPad doesn't seem to want to cooperate.

Basically, melt butter, add powdered sugar, graham crackers and peanut butter.

Spread into an 8x8 pan.

Melt more butter, add chocolate chips and spread over the top.

Pop it in the fridge to set. Camy said they are amazing.

Dinner was black bean sliders with sweet potato fries. I will be giving the Peanut Butter Cup Bars a try shortly.

On a completely unrelatd note, I don't think my nose will ever stop running. Where is it all coming from?

I included a picture of Penny the poop dog last night, so I thought I would include a picture of Rocky tonight. He is the sweetest dog ever.

What do you think of my awesome socks? I can't decide if my feet look huge or if Rocky looks small in this picture.
I wonder if I can get someone to bring me some dessert.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment