Friday, January 18, 2013

TGIF...

Today was a rest day. I love that about Friday. Although, if you are counting, that would be rest day number three this week. I don't feel guilty about it at all.

The day started with a little drama.

Carson forgot about an assignment that was due today until about 7:15 this morning. She got out her laptop and I tried to help her with her Propaganda poster about a biography she read about Ben Franklin. I'm not gonna lie to you, there were some tears and a little yelling. While this was going on, Penny decided to throw up. So while the tears and the yelling was going on I had to get the steam cleaner out and fill it up and make Camy us it.

Overall, it was not the best start to the day.

I had to stop by the doctor after work because my sinuses have decided to be a pain in the arse. After a swing by Target to pick up my meds I decided I could not go any farther without getting gas.

That's not the temperature, that's the miles until empty. Technically I could have gotten home, but I decided I had put it off long enough. I really hate putting gas in my car.

I got home and gave the doggies one of their new dog treats I picked up for them at Target.

They seem to have liked them. I wonder if I could convince either of my kiddos to try them. They have both tasted the homemade dog treats I have made.

I am gonna call it a night. I have 16 miles planned for in the morning. Six of which will be me running to OK Runner to meet everyone. I get very nervous about running in the dark by myself, but I'm just gonna go for it. I don't know what it is about distances farther than a half marathon, but it just makes me nervous planning runs that are 13+ miles. I am going to try to not think about it. I might even have a little music on my run.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment