Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A Missed Hill Workout...

There is not much worse than waking up in the middle of the night to spend an extended amount of time in the bathroom, but that is exactly how my day started. I got up at 2 am the first time and I have spent the entire day feeling like total crap.

I had planned to meet the girls for hill repeats, but I knew early on that I wasn't going to make it. I hate missing a good workout.

I slept off and on all day, and tried to rehydrate myself with a water bottle full of grape Nuun. Nuun, it's not just for post-run hydration, you can also use it for hangovers and stomach viruses.

The dogs didn't realize the doors of their kennels were open until this afternoon. Rocky hung out on the black couch and at about 2 pm when I couldn't lay in bed any longer Penny joined me on the couch. Then they waited with me until the girls got home from school.

Overall, a totally crappy day. I had a little bit of jello, but food is not my friend. Maybe we can work on rebuilding our relationship tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment