Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tangent Tuesday...

Here is some randomness from my Tuesday:

  • I fell asleep before 9:30 last night and forgot to set my alarm. I woke up at 5:11, four minutes before I was schedule to meet my friends for our chilly morning run. I got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth, grabbed a granola bar and a water bottle and was out the door in about 9 minutes. I ended up being 10 minutes late.
  • Because I was running so late I didn't have time to be worried that it was only 22 degrees out. I felt pretty good, even if the run felt hard, and we did our six miles in under 54 minutes.
  • I am a bit sick of the cold weather.
  • I put dinner in the crock pot last night and I got to come up to this.
  • Black beans and sweet potatoes = my favorite food combination. You should try it. This or this or this would be a good start.
  • I am super excited that Shameless is back on Showtime. Sunday's episode was probably the most disgusting episode ever, but it was so good.
  • I love listening to the podcast of This American Life. This week's episode was all about Doppelgängers. Fred Armisen was so funny with his Ira Glass impersonation, and the story about fake calamari was enough to keep me vegetarian.
  • I ordered Rocky a sweater last night. He is always shivering and I have my layers on so I am not cold, so I think this will help him. Plus it is super cute. It will be here tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment