Wednesday, January 9, 2013

WIAW Recovering From a Stomach Flu...

My WIAW post is actually about what I ate on Wednesday.

After only having a little bit of jello in 36 hours, my stomach and I decided to give it another try today.

Breakfast was easy, toast with jelly and a granola bar.

Who needs a picture of toast with jelly, right? I bought these granola bars hoping that the kiddos might like them, but I don't think they have even tried them.

I was actually pretty hungry by lunch time, it seems that laying around watching episodes of Alias on Netflix can really work up an appetite. Since it was kinda rainy all day I decided to go for a classic, grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Yes, those are Goldfish crackers in my soup. You should try it. Trust me.

I had my watter bottle filled all day with grape Nuun, and Penny snuggled with me most of the day.

She really is a great snuggler. She only snores a little bit and she is not near as gassy as Rocky tends to be. I think she is going to be disappointed when she has to go back to spending the day in her kennel tomorrow.

I'm not sure what we are having for dinner tonight, I had big plans of making spaghetti and garlic bread but I haven't decided if I'm up to it.

Here is a random picture of food from this past week.

This was a burrito made with part of a potato, fake sausage and spinach frittata I made over the weekend with a little salsa and Laughing Cow cheese and sweet potato Pop Chips. Pop Chips are dangerous! I have a hard time not eating the whole bag in a single serving.

In other news, I missed another run this morning. Six easy miles to celebrate my friend Patti heading off to the Happiest Place on Earth tomorrow.

That's Patti on the right. She is running the Disney marathon on Sunday and I am insanely jealous. Quite a few of our running friends are going and we even have one doing the Goofy Challenge, a half marathon on Saturday followed by the marathon on Sunday.

I am going to get back in the swing of things with yoga at the local Lululemon store tomorrow night and a long run on Saturday. Not sure how far I am running with my Maybe Cowtown Training Plan that consists of just letting Craig tell me how far to run, but no matter what it won't be as great as running with Mickey Mouse.

I better go figure out dinner.

 

2 comments: