Monday, January 14, 2013

January Birchbox...

I discovered Birchbox a few months ago and have been loving it ever since.

What is Birchbox?

The Birchbox

Each month, you'll receive a selection of samples that we’ve tried (and retried) ourselves. We source our samples from both well-known brands and emerging gems. The women’s subscription includes everything from skincare to makeup, as well as fun non-beauty extras. The men’s subscription delivers top-tier grooming products in addition to lifestyle accessories ranging from hip socks to tech accessories.

I got my January box today.

I love that they give you info on each item and even tell you how much the full sized items would cost.

Camy liked the Juicy Couture perfume so she took that. I am kinds picky about perfume and don't normally wear it so that was fine with me.

I am excited to try the My Mattifying Moisturizer, but I am partial to moisturizer with SPF. theBalm Eyelid Primer looks interesting also. My eyeshadow tends to disappear by the end of the day. Maybe this would keep it in place.

*****************************

I do have a tip for you today, don't blow your nose after handling jalapeƱos. If you do something stupid like this, dip a washcloth in milk and cover the affected area until the pain goes away. I'm not gonna lie, I thought my face was on fire.

****************************

One more thing...

I took Camy to the orthodontist this afternoon. She was excited to get green rubber bands on again. She just loved that I posted this picture in Twitter.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment